A hammer, some nails, and our trusty chair is back at it once more.

Send your submissions to:
angrychairsmusic@gmail.com


Sunday 14 April 2013

Of Tory scum and fucking pigs.

Fukpig is one of the best bands of recent times. I come to tell thee as a prophet. Their highly-charged brand of grinding blackened crust is simultaneously ripping and quite catchy. As part of my prophet's role, I feel I should bring their goodness in the form of goodies. Only the Nuclear Apocalypse demo and the split with Selfless are missing, because I haven't been able to find either of them.

Link 1 contains:

Spewings from a Selfish Nation
Belief is the Death of Intelligence
3

Link 2 contains:

The Depths of Humanity demo
Bombs of War demo
Batcave Full of Bastards EP

Link 3 contains:

Split with Kroh

No comments:

Post a Comment